Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pay it forward, it's my turn.....


I was one of the first 3 people to post something on "Oh, BOY". I first started reading her blog because of her sweet sister. Now I guess I'm a stalker (as my son so often tells me!) Now since I'm receiving a surprise, I will now pay it forward. The purpose of "Pay it forward" is to do an act of kindness without expecting anything in return (other than that the recipient will, in turn, pass the kindness along to someone else). I will send a small, fun gift to the first 3 people who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three will post this information and pick 3 people they want to send something to...and the game continues on and on! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, were given or found...ANYTHING you want! Just a gift that will make the person's day! If you are interested in participating, be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment. You will have to promise that you will then post about this on your blog, link back to me, and then send something to the first three people who sign up to play through your blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cortni said...

I'm in!! sorry it took me so long to get on here...but I will Pay It Forward with you!!

Hope you are enjoying your break!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am your lst post, now 2nd
since i typed too fast. i want a treat!! love,
your daughter