Monday, October 15, 2012

All things perfectly PuMpkiN!!!

I love fall--the colors, the weather, football, and pumpkins. This year I found the following:


My favorites are the pumpkin spice waffles and the pumpkin spice cream cheese spread.  The Jell-O pumpkin spice pudding is good especially with a little whipped cream on top.  I've heard Pepperidge Farms has pumpkin cheesecake cookies, but sadly I can't find them anywhere.  Maybe that's a good thing though cause I might eat too many of them.

I also love pumpkin dump cake and Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes.  Speaking of lattes, does anyone have a copycat recipe for pumpkin spice lattes that is good?   I've tried 2 different ones and didn't like either one and I can't indulge myself too many times with Starbucks.  Warm pumpkin bread with butter is one of my favorite breakfasts or snacks;  I didn't like pumpkin bread made in the crockpot though.  Last year my friend Morgan gave me some homemade pumpkin butter and it was delicious. 

If you like cheesecake, may I recommend Cheesecake Factory's Pumpkin Pecan cheesecake?   It was quite the taste sensation.  It's like the best of two of my favorite pies put together in a cheesecake.  They also have pumpkin cheesecake.  Maybe I'll try this recipe for the pecan pie part and this recipe for the pumpkin cheesecake part.

If you have any other pumpkin favorites that I need to try, let me know.  I'm game!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those waffles, but sad they only have them seasonally.