Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I love my home when.....

i cook and my husband cleans up.

my doggies run and greet me.

my hubby likes what i cook and my daughter eats it and likes it also.

my daughter bakes and CLEANS UP after her self TOTALLY.

the floor is freshly swept and mopped.

i don't wear a bra.

i can wear my pjs all day if i want to.

i can sew.

it's clean.

i can cuddle with my hubby.

i can relax and do nothing if that's what i want.

it's decorated for Christmas and all the presents are wrapped.

i can smell banana bread baking in the oven.

i see hummingbirds at the hummingbird feeder and butterflies drinking nectar from the flowers.

friends come to visit.

family and friends come for Thanksgiving.

these were written in not particular order---just as they popped into my head!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I wish you'all were closer too! We'd let you snuggle him as much as you pleased.
Jordan mentioned that they would be in town- we are excited to see them!

cindyneed2travel said...

You make me smile, Tammie. I'm glad you are my reminder in life to slow down. Cindy