Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Angels and Snow Ice Cream--Special things my mom taught me with lots of love


Today I write in memory of my mom who was born on Feb. 15, 1925. Growing up I was surrounded with love and encouragement. I remember so many things I did growing up. Two things my mom taught me were making snow angels and snow ice cream. Due to our bountiful snowfall, I was able to do both this weekend. I think my mom is watching over me and I'm remembering her as my special Valentine since she was born the day after Valentine's Day.









Posted by Picasa




Align Left

Mom and her baby sister Lottie Bell


Good times. Lots of love and laughter. My mom taught me how to treat people, how to cook and clean and a multitude more life lessons. I don't do things as good as my mom, but I try. I strive to be a better person because I know what she expected of me. She expected me to "straighten up and fly right".




Posted by Picasa


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You may even be more saintly since you've had to put up with me for 30 years.

2dayisgood said...

awww, that's sweet. my mama loved you!! thank you baby!