Monday, September 10, 2012

mY PiNteRest projects #3

Last Monday was Labor Day so I didn't do any reviews.  My reviews this week are all recipes and I thought they were delish!!!  Try 'em and let me know what you think.  Just click on recipe title or link under each picture.  I'd love to hear from you.


Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken
This was a weight watchers recipe worth 7 points.  I wondered whether I should make it because I was just a tad bit worried about whether I would like it or not.  It was easy to make and oh so delicious.  I did cook longer than recipe said, but it is probably just my unpredictable oven that really needs to be replaced.  I think kids would love this!! 
*****YuMmY for my tummy!!  Recommended!!




Overnight Caramel French Toast
This was very easy to prepare and wonderful to be able to get up on Sunday morning and just put it in the oven.  Hubby and I loved it. 
*****Highly recommend.  I will definitely make this again.  It would be great to serve for guests or just a special breakfast for your family.







I found this recipe last fall (2011) and it was the very best potato soup I had ever made. If you add the bacon bits, grated cheese, and sliced green onions to your bowl right before serving, it makes for a taste explosion. I have shared this recipe with many and all that have made it have loved it. Let's just end with I'm ready for some chilly weather so I can enjoy this soup once more.

*****Highly recommend. Will make this over and over. So very YUMMY!!!

Thanks to LouAnn, Cortni, and Amy for the pin recommendations this week and to Pearls, Handcuffs and Happy Hour, Weightwatchers, and Recipe4living for the great recipes.  


















No comments: