Sunday, January 18, 2009

Reasons to blog...

I can't remember the exact reason I started this blogging business. Now I guess you could say I have a blogging addiction. I'm connected to people I know and people I don't know personally, but wish I did. Some bloggers are so creative, some have wonderful photography skills, many are new moms, some are grandmoms, and some give me tips on how to save money, but regardless of who they are, I feel a certain connection to them. It's wonderful to have friends/acquaintances that you just met through blogging, but feel like you have known a lifetime. Today I ask you to pray for a new blogging friend, Kelly and her new baby, Harper.

As for me and my blogging, it's just a place for me to write down my thoughts--whether they be happy, sad, or even ridiculous. Maybe I write for my grown-up kids and my hubby so they can know what their crazy mom/wifey, who happens to love them immeasurably, is thinking and doing and maybe I can write more about my mom and their nana so they don't forget her and they can remember her before Alzheimer's took her away from us. Now I must go, cause those crazy crocodile tears are rolling once again...

No comments: